Terms and Conditions, Trading Times and FAQ for Traders at Chippenham
- Health and Safety
- You will be responsible for the health and safety of the general public, yourself and others around you and
must co-operate with festival organisers and supervisors at all times.
- All applications and will be considered. Confirmations will be based on trying to achieve the best mix of trades.
The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse trade stand applications and without explanation.
- Please make sure that you have appropriate insurance for your stock and equipment.
The festival organisers accept no liability for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- All information specified by you (other than that shown as public) is treated as strictly confidential and will be held securely.
- You will be solely responsible for removal of any rubbish to the designated recycling point.
You are also responsible for clearing your stand area and restoring it to its original condition.
- Power MUST be booked and agreed prior to the event.
A supply will only be provided after your equipment has been PAT tested.
No sharing of power between stalls is permitted.
No personal Kettles / heaters are allowed in the Craft Tent ( A communal hot water urn will be available).
Stalls Limited to 10 Amps in the Craft tent.
If you have greater power needs than the form allows for, ask
- Are NOT allowed, except by prior agreement in very special cases.
- Upon Accepting a Quote or an Invite, a deposit will be required.
You will be invoiced for the balancing payment one month before the Festival and must be paid before set up.
- Very very few traders will be able to park on Island park behind their stalls, and then only by prior arrangement. Traders parking will be available nearby - location not yet known.
- Vehicle Access
- After setup, limited access will be available in the mornings before 8:30 escorted only. By arrangement with the Island Park Manager.
- Food delivery
- Compostable/recyclable containers only. No single use plastics.
- No Alcohol may be sold except by the main Bar Provider.
- These Ts and Cs are subject to review
- Trading Times
To be defined
- Set up
- Set Up from 4pm to 9pm Thursday and from 8am to 11am Friday.
- You may book tables - 1.8M x 0.75M each table comes with 2 chairs. There is a charge.